Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dear Sir, I have completed 3 Yrs. Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in 2000 from U.P.B.T.E. Please can you guide in which govt. depts. we can work and for which post.
The Public Works Department, the state housing board and related government departments and organisations are likely to be the prospective employees. You could take to the teachers of your institution for leads 07/08/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Find Us On Facebook