Saturday, October 29, 2011

i am completed P.T.C.(primary teacher certificate)but i can't get and i passed my 12 with commarce and i am alredy computer teacher in private school but i am not satishfaction.i will want to study.pls suggest me what i study.i like to com.line and my family want that i do management line.
You study BCom or BBA if you have not graduated. After that you can think of higher studies like MBA, for instance. 07/08/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Find Us On Facebook